Saturday 5 June 2010

HOW COOL IS THIS

Good morning every one. I am so amazed at the news I have received,I have reached No 18 in the
WIKIO TOP 20 BLOG RANKING How cool is that I didn't know there was such a ranking.


1Lorraine's Loft
2Dena's Stamping Corner
3Jane's Lovely Cards
4Margreet's scrapcards
5Kona Jamie & Gracie
6Heidi's Crafts
7Caro - Crafts and life
8Catt's Scratching Post
9So Very Sassy
10Mariannes hobby
11My Free Time Filler
12Am I a Scrap Addict??
13Rainmac's Place
14Penrith Crafts
15Kraftywheezle
16Stamping Vacation
17Linda's crafty creations
18Doreens (Meeeeeee)
19Paper, Ink, Scissors, & Stamps
20Lorraine's Creations
Congratulations to one and all xxx

9 comments:

Netty said...

Congratulations Doreen, Annette x

KymKreates said...

yahoooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

starcyl said...

Wow Doreen how cool is that? Well done you.

Jenny x

Mel X said...

Wow, Doreen, that IS cool - well done. You rock girl!!!

Mel X

Sarah said...

Huge congrats Doreen! I'm in the list too but don't really understand what the list is about, good to be in it though :-)

PatR said...

Congratulations Doreen, very well deserved

the crafty duck said...

Well done doreen, lots of love steph

jackiescrafts said...

Woweee Doreen huge congratulations to you

Hugs Jackie x

KraftyKoolKat said...

Well done hun. You have arrived Lol!!! Cathy xxxx