Sunday 27 June 2010

CD SUNDAY CHALLENGE #10 IN FULL BLOOM

Good morning to you all on this fine Sunday I have here my DT card for CD SUNDAY challenge 10“IN FULL BLOOM” Let’s see you dust off those CD’s and have a go
Your card or project must contain something from a CD - even if only a small piece of paper or embellishment. Please pop over to the rest of the team blogs; there is some fabulous work to be seen.


                                                
The image and Backing paper are both taken off Joanna Sheens CD “In Other Words “I have mat and layered the image, added a ribbon, butterfly, gems and a sentiment.

I hope you like it.xxx

13 comments:

Jackie said...

What a beautiful card :o)
Jackie xx

Christine said...

Good morning Doreen, beautiful card for this weeks challenge, love the image and your bow completes your card.
Hugs xxx

starcyl said...

Love this image and the colour is one of may favourites, the butterfly and those pearls add just enough to give it that something extra.

Jenny x

Sarah said...

Beautiful card Doreen xxx

Netty said...

What fabulous flowers, they are gorgeous. Enjoy the rest of the weekend Doreen. Annette x

Janet said...

Positively lovely, Doreen. I just love those Himalayan Poppies - remind me of Scotland, where I first saw them.

Janet xx

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is gorgeous Doreen. The colour are so relaxing and the embellishments are super.

Cathy
xxxxx

Pat said...

Beautiful card Doreen, lovely colours. Just been looking through your blog and see you have a feast of gorgeous cards made while I have been away.

Pat xx

Dazie said...

Oh this is lovely!
Dazie
x

iReneM said...

Another beauty, Doreen.
I love your finishing touches
x

Lesley said...

Beautiful card Doreen, lovely flower xx

Hells said...

Another gorgeous card. love Helen xx

coldwaters2 said...

Stunning card Doreen I love that image and the colours you have used wonderful card.
Hugs
Lorraine x