Monday 7 June 2010

Blog Award



I have been given this lovely award by my good friend Lorraine that I proudly accept



There are several rules to follow:


1.  Thank and link the person who gave you the award
2.  Display the award on your blog
3.  Tell 6 lies and one truth about yourself or vice versa
4.  Nominate 7 others and leave a message letting them know.
 I would like to nominate the following people who I would like to receive this award which has been a difficult  choice


I will have to think about the lies and truth

3 comments:

KraftyKoolKat said...

Thank you so much for this award Doreen it is much appreciated. I have a very hard choice as you would have been one of my choice along with Lorraine. Lol!!!

Cathy
xxxx

Hells said...

Hi Doreen. I am thrilled to receive this award from you. I am, however, a real hick when it comes to blogging and I don't know how to do "the rules" HELP!!!! love Helen xx

KymKreates said...

I am tickled to pieces to receive this award! I will pick it up when I get home! Thanks a bunch!