Tuesday 23 February 2010

GDT NO 2

My GDT No 2 for Tuesday Taggers


This is my second week  Getting Messy Hands

This card for Tuesday Taggers “Is anything messy a picture of your project and your messy hands!

For this card I used backing paper from K & Co, I have backed a piece of embossed yellow card with gold mirri board. The image is a penny Black stamp that I heat embossed and then coloured with pro markers I then added some cream ribbon and 2 flowers with brads I hope you like it.

Please do visit the rest of the DT cards they are really Fabulous.xxx

8 comments:

Unknown said...

wow Doreen this is stunning....hugs Nikki xx

Beryl K said...

I love this one too Doreen, love the hand picture lol
Beryl x

iReneM said...

Smashing card, Doreen.
Love the colours and layout.

x

Anonymous said...

Oh this is delightful such great spring to summer sunshine in this a sure way to brighten up a bloggers day. Beautiful work
hugs June xxxxx

Zoechaos said...

Lovely card, real feel of spring on the way. the distressing on the embossed background is soooo effective. Love it.

PatR said...

Fabulous card Doreen but hey those hands are far too clean!!
Love, Pat xx

Janet said...

Composition is great and I love the daisy background contrasting with the main image. The colours are so unusual too. Very nice.

Janet xx

nnalorac said...

Beautiful card, love the style and colours. nnalorac.xx