Thursday 11 February 2010

A few challenges

This card today has been useful for lots of things firstly playing with my new toy a cuttlebug, as you can see the whole card is embossed. Secondly I am going to shock my OH and give him a valentines card, which I haven't done for years and thirdly 3 challenges.I have used red cardstock for this card, chocolate backing paper which I have embossed ,3 small card stamps pink white and silver again embossed , and cut out an I and a U again embossed, then added three small red hearts not embossed. I hope I haven't bored you with my embossing.



















The challenges for this card are
Colour Create     " Red White Chocolate and Pink " also Silver and Hearts if you wish
Cute card Thursday   " In the Name of Love "
   Rainbow Lady's      " Red and Hearts "



















12 comments:

AliMayes said...

There'll be no stopping you Doreen now you've got a Cuttlebug! I'm sure your husband will be delighted, if a little surprised, with this card; it's fabulous.

Christine said...

Hi Doreen wow this is gorgeous love the colour combo ..many congrats on your GD posting..

Hugs Christine xx

chris said...

Hi there Doreen lovely card and colour comination.
back soon love chris xx

Rainbow Lady said...

Wonderful Doreen. So glad you love your little bug too. Super card I am sure your husband will love it. Thanks for playing Love Cynthia x

Faye said...

What a "love"ly card, Doreen. It's beautiful.

Beryl K said...

Great card Doreen, that's it you're hooked on your cuttlebug now lol
Beryl x

Mina said...

what a great card Doreen, love all the embellishments...thanks for joining in with the Colour Create challenge
Mina xxx
p.s. you can join in my Colour Create candy now youve entered the challenge

Lisa Jane said...

Your oH will be delighted - what a great card
Lisa ;)

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is fab Doreen and there is nothing like suprising the oh with a lovely card. Cathy xxx

Annie said...

great embossing on your Valentine! thanks for joining in the fun with us at CCT this week. hugs, annie x

The Crafty Goat Girl said...

Hi Doreen, beautiful card, love the colours you have used, hugs Heidi xx

Deanne said...

Fantastic card Doreen! I love the embellishments! Thanks for joining in at Colour Create!

xx-Deanne