Wednesday 1 June 2011

Sparkles Christmas Challenge 5

Good morning all you lovely people today is the 5th challenge over at Sparkles Christmas and our challenge today chosen by Lesley and is SNOWMEN. We are being sponsored this month by the lovely Joanna Sheen and the winner will recieve a £10 voucher to spend at Joannas online shop
My card uses both an image and backing paper from Joannas Cd "Christmas Creations" and the rest is from my stash.
Do visit the rest of the teams blogs for some fabulous inspiration.
Bah Humbug "Bells"
Sew many Cards "Circles"
Craftyhazelnuts Christmas "Use some Ribbon"
Christmas card Challenge "Snowflakes"
The Corrosive Challenge "Christmas Cards"
KB cute Monday "Anything Goes"
                                                                         
                                                                      

23 comments:

Vicky said...

Good morning sweetie this is just sooooo cute I love this snowman. Its all fab!!

LOtsa hugs Vicky xxx

Beryl K said...

Gorgeous card Doreen
Beryl x

chris said...

Hi Doreen, pleased to see your getting into the Christmas card mode and very gorgeous it is too, I am only just getting my spring ones done!! and they tell me its the first day of summer today.
hope you are well, just had a look at what you have been up to you have done some incredible creations.hugs Chris xx

shaz earl said...

Stunning as always Doreen xx

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Doreen, I do like that snowman,
Kevin xx

Hazel said...

Beautiful card - thanks for joining in my CHNC challenge 22 - hope to see you again soon. x

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

This is really cute! I've got this cd (I think!LOL) but I don't think its ever been out of the box!! How bads that...like me promarkers to much now!!
Hugs shell xx

Bella´s Bastelecke said...

Gorgeous card Doreen, I like the sweet image and the papers.....

Hugs
Judith

Sarah said...

Awwww, love this card Doreen, gorgeous snowman x

Clare Lloyd said...

really lovely. thanks for joining us @ bah! Humbug!

Netty said...

Terrific Christmas Card Doreen with a great image. Annette x

theboelemas@aol.com said...

So cute! Love the colours you've used to. xx

Lau W said...

So cute snowman ! Love your card Doreen !
xxx

KarinsArtScrap said...

lovely christmas card doreen.

greetings karin

Chrissy said...

Hi! Doreen, I love the snowman, gorgeous christmas card.
Luv CHRISSYxx

XxJULESxX said...

oh so gorgeous!!

Anne-Marie said...

Hi Doreen.....I LOVE this card! Reminds me of those really traditional cards that I remember from my childhood...all warm 'n' fuzzy....beautiful!

jackiescrafts said...

Fab card Doreen, I love your snowman image he's cute
Hugs Jackie x

Deanette said...

Super cute! Thanks for joining us at Sew Many Cards & Digital Stamps!

nicolet said...

A fantastic christmascard!!
Hugs Nicolet

KraftyKoolKat said...

Totally cute Doreen.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Annie said...

Fab - love snowmen and this one is so cute.
Ann xxx
Bah! Humbug! DT

coldwaters2 said...

Oh Doreen that image is gorgeous what a cheery Christmas card the colours and design are great.
Hugs
Lorraine x