Sunday 23 May 2010

MY DT CARD FOR CD SUNDAY CHALLENGE 6 "ELEGANT LADIES"

Good morning here we are again Sunday Morning Which can only mean one thing CD SUNDAY and today our challenge is "Elegant Ladies" For this card I have used My Craft Studio Deco Follies. On this CD they have digital images for you to colour in yourself so I have printed off and coloured “Evelyn”


The recipe for this card is
Image- MCS CD “No Stamp Required”
Colouring medium- Promarkers
Backing paper- MCS CD
Sentiment and ribbon- my stash

I HOPE YOU LIKE IT.XXX

Your card or project must contain something from a CD - even if only a small piece of paper or embellishment. Please pop over to the rest of the team blogs; there is some fabulous work to be seen.

I am also entering this into
Pixie Dust Studio "Add a Pearl"

16 comments:

Sarah said...

Ooohhh she is a very elegant lady, beautiful card, your colouring is fab xxx

Christine said...

Morning Doreen wow she is gorgeous fab colours & yes very elegant beautiful card.

Hugs Christine xx

Debbie said...

A Fabulous card Doreen, the iage is beautiful and I love the beautiful flourish detail.
Hugs
Debbie x

Sarpreet said...

gorgeous card, and design

Netty said...

Gorgeous card Doreen, good luck with the challenges. Annette x

the crafty duck said...

Hi Doreen, wow she is so elegant!! Love the colours you have used, lots of love Steph

jackiescrafts said...

What an elegant lady on an elegant card, I love the cool blues palette you have used

Hugs Jackie x

Pat said...

Gorgeous card Doreen, super image and great colouring, love the swirl.

Pat xx

Purple Crazy said...

hi,

this probaly isn't the way to respond to you, as you can see i'm new to this (doesn't show much !!!)

Thanks for your lovely comments, hope to join you all frequently on CD Sunday.

I had forgotten about MCS NSR CD, so many to plough through these days.

I can see this is going to be addictive, I logged in and saw I had my first three followers and got quite excited (sad I know). Hubby thinks i'm mad.

have added you to my follow list, so I can see what you are up to as well.

I hope in time to set up my own deisgn for my blog, but for now it's hard enough trying to find my way around in the twilight.

Hugs, Wendy

Cat said...

What a gorgeous lady! Your coloring is so well done! Thanks for joining us this week at Pixie Dust! I’m having a “Count the Pearls” Contest on my blog
Here You could win a digi from the new “Pearl” Collection!

Claire said...

Just beautiful Doreen, love the image and she s beautifully coloured
Claire xx

Janette said...

Now that is one very elegant lady Doreen. Just perfect.
Janette

Sandra said...

Great card Doreen. Love the image you have chosen to use. Coloured in beautifully too.
Hugs
Sandra x

Hells said...

Gorgeous card Doreen. love Hells xx

PatR said...

Totally gorgeous Doreen. Love this fabulous image.
Pat xx

KraftyKoolKat said...

Very elegant indeed Doreen. Love it!!! Cathy xxx